Thursday 13 November 2014

My Summer Reading List 2014


Hi All

I love reading and I enjoy proofreading all kinds of books in my hunt for good resources. Lately, due to a busy life, my 'to read' pile has been increasing faster than I can work through it. Now that summer is here, I am going to try and make a purposeful effort to wade through this pile. As I read the books, I will try and post a review for you all.The these are the books in the pile so far:


  • More Than A Carpenter*~ Josh McDowell
  • Folk Medicine ~ D.C Jarvis M.D
  • Florence Young*~ Janet & Geoff Benge
  • A Biblical Home Education ~ Ruth Beechick
  • The Three R's*~ Ruth Beechick
  • Ann of Ava ~ Ethel Daniels Hubbard
  • Shepherding a Child's Heart ~ Tedd Tripp
  • Being Faithful To Your Future Spouse*~ Tom Houck
  • 101 Hymn Stories ~ Kenneth W. Osbeck
  • White Coolies ~ Betty Jeffrey
  • You Can Teach Your Child Successfully*~ Ruth Beechick 
  • Where There Is No Doctor*~ David Werner
*These are books that I have previously started, so I will probably start on these first.

So there you have it, we'll see how far I can go!

Your sister in Christ,

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment