Wednesday 11 February 2015

Big News!


Hi All

Something really exciting is happening at Homemaker's Scrapbook, or I should say Godzgear! From now on at Godzgear, you will not only hear from my awesome sister who has an amazing talent for crafts and everything DIY, but you will also hear from me, the new writer at the Godzgear blog. As of today I will be moving my blogging efforts from Homemaker's Scrapbook to Godzgear and I hope you, my amazing readers, will join me there.

                             Me                                            My Awesome Sister Anita




The content of Homemaker's Scrapbook will stay up, but there will be no new awesome posts. For those, you will need to check out our awesome Godzgear blog, which you can go to by clicking on the word Godzgear or by clicking this link godzgear.blogspot.com.au.

I hope you enjoy the new blog as much as I do and will go and check it out.

Your sister in Christ

Sabrina


As part of sharing the information on this blog, some of my posts may be linked to one or more of the blogs and websites below.

A Wise Woman Builds Her House
A Mamma's Story
Raising Homemakers
The Enchanting Rose
So Much At Home

No comments:

Post a Comment